So what’s the best email marketing program for your business?
There are so many email marketing platforms out there, and choosing the best one can be a confusing process. Here at Modern World Consulting, we’ve tried most of the available options, and we are extremely partial to AWeber. Sure, AWeber has lots of useful features, is super easy to use, and has top notch customer service, but lots of other email marketing services offer those things too. What sets AWeber apart from the crowd, and why do we think it’s the absolute best email marketing program out there? Here are six of the biggest reasons.
- If you’re a novice, it’s perfect. Thanks to AWeber’s campaign creator tool, setting up and sending precisely targeted email is a breeze. Plus, their Campaign’s feature allows you to easily set all sorts of parameters to segment your list, send messages at just the right moment, and keep the conversation with your contacts moving forward in the most productive way possible.
- Beautiful templates, and lots of them. AWeber has over 700 templates in their gallery! They’re all well designed, easy to work with, and fully responsive to mobile formatting. And, if you don’t see one that you like, the professionals at AWeber will, for a nominal charge, work with you to either modify a current template or design one for you from scratch.
- Seamless integration with third party sites. Want to embed functionality from sites like PayPal, WordPress, Amazon Payments, or other providers? AWeber can do it all. It’s easy to set up, and once it’s in place, it keeps your customers from having to click around too much (and potentially keeps them from losing interest).
- Awesome email tracking tools. If you’re a marketer who pays close attention to your numbers (and you should be!), AWeber gives you all you can handle and then some. You can see who among your subscribers has opened your message, which internal links they’ve clicked on, what your conversion tracking rate is, and so much more.
- Their e-course option has tons of potential. As an authority in your field, you’ve got so much valuable information to share. Lots of companies are getting started with digital autoresponder e-courses, and with AWeber’s easy to use autoresponder tool, you can get on board too! And, thanks to AWeber’s integration with PayPal, you can charge a small amount for your course, creating a great source of passive income.
- No contracts — ever. The pricing structure at AWeber is incredibly simple and very competitive. You pay by the month, and you can change your plan at any time to suit your needs and your hopefully growing contact list. Plus, there are no setup fees. And, if you want to check things out before you commit to your first month, AWeber offers a free 30 day trial with full access to everything they have to offer.
Convinced yet? You’ll also want to know that AWeber is a well-established company. They’ve been in business since 1998, and they’re widely recognized as a leader in email marketing solutions. You can go in feeling confident that they won’t be going away anytime soon, and that you won’t have to suddenly learn a new platform.